Cape-Town-fun - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Cape-Town-fun > Topics

Subject: Ansa dis pls
Replies: 17 Views: 3260

fizylizy 1/19/2007 - 8:46:51
Wat do you look for in a potential gf or bf? And be BRUTALLY honest *

wtevr 1/21/2007 - 12:15:48
Well, to be violently honest, girls who are sincere, kind and genuine are attractive for long term relationships.emotional intelligence is a big plus for me. I hate loud or loose women.i want a gf who can think 4 herself.as far as looks go, i like a girl who has pretty and interesting features,but again, a sincere and genuine and super kind girl will win my heart 1st. *

fizylizy 1/23/2007 - 3:57:50
Wow...i always live by the motto: wen the skin starts sagging you better hope they got a brilliant personality. And its true, coz i personally feel that personality, values, morals and manners far surpass looks. And finding ppl who are super sweet and stuff is reali hard these days. Trust me. Both in men and women. *

wtevr 2/10/2007 - 4:20:24
Say, how old are u FZ? *

noeksta 2/21/2007 - 8:12:00
Im wit diesel, looks is the one thing that gets my attention..nd dats where it al starts. But luks can also be deceiving...So I think every individual has their own way of balancing personality/looks to suit them. *

wtevr 2/27/2007 - 6:24:34
Hey lìzy u seem like a nice girl why dont we chat sum tym. *

xtazmnx 3/3/2007 - 3:42:46
lol gud question well i want sum1 who is balanced who knws how to have and be fun but also knws wen to be sweet and just sum1 who is themselves and has a gud personality but is also gud looking and honest and sum1 im comfortable wit :o) *

fizylizy 5/5/2007 - 6:50:54
Yeah i agree...i dated a reali reali hot latin0 guy, and we're stil reali inlove but things are complicated. I always wanted sum1 with looks, personality and financial security, evrything he is. But right now his looks doesn't mean a thing, nor the fact that his rich. Its his personality that keeps me there. Which i think is important. Vitaly important. But ja, thats just how i c things. Looks and money doesn't matter that much after a while *

fizylizy 5/5/2007 - 6:52:16
Hey wtevr...uhm i'm 16 this yr...inbox rather if you wana chat wif me *

mhl89 7/4/2007 - 9:31:40
Uhm..Lol..Love???Relationships?? Mine, never seem 2 work out! What attract me by girls is obviously looks duh..Then u get woman/girls thats nt that pretty, but 4 some reason u become friends and all of a sudden u fall in love with her personality. Personaly, a shy girl makes me like carazy!! I like a shy(not too shy), intelligent girl that knows exactly what she wants. Off the record, im 18 w m cpt if any1 wana bud me *

mrperfct 30.11.07 - 01:55am
a tight b*tt nothin like beyonce; a belly that aint further forward than the ; interested in sport; non smoker an don drinks alot as wel as loves 2have fun.. a lovely sense o humour and definitly EXCLUSIVE *

mrperfct 30.11.07 - 01:59am
forgot to mention outspoken s*cks an that whole independant woman thing kinda s*cks as well *

gardian2 3.12.07 - 02:01pm
well i want my best friend in a gf who could possibly my future wife, if im to date it would be with the intent to marry, if ur motive is not right then the way forward is gona be lekker boring... my best friend, supportive and vice versa, great communication, looks is a BONUS, personality a MUST HAVE... also goal driven and career orientated. Outgoing, and also love the quiet indoor nights... hmmm have not found her to date, im not looking either, i guess it will happen when it happen, for now? enjoying the single life.... *

shamone 20.02.08 - 01:54pm
Hi u al why do peopl say dat dey love but dont mean it *

elroy.d 29.08.08 - 08:07am
Hey ppl say they love coz sum dnt knw wht it is. *

jquan 21.09.08 - 07:29pm
LIVE ON DIRTY N WASH YOUR HANDS ON CLEAN if you got that then u done, a gal is the best if she got honesty, trust, loyal, love. i dnt anythng else, without forgeting pretty. a gal is best if she got the above mention. EXPLAING MA MOTTO: live on dirty n washes ur hands on clean. to accept wateva a gud gal doing to u, it wil be simple to fix. *

sportyb 10.09.09 - 08:40pm
well, a guy shouldn't be shy or ashamed of his gal, if he realy likes her he'll be proud to be seen with her. a bf should make you feel good baout yourself and make you feel appreciated, he should care bout you and you feelings + decisions. he should also respect you and your body an not take you for granted! *

zenito90 14.05.10 - 02:28pm
Guess this this dscussion is jst 4 girls? *

* Cape-Town-fun Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Cape-Town-fun

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search